Mavim Portal

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Your favorites should remain favorites even though a new version is published. Currently, your favorites vanish when a new version is published.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. I would like to be able to adjust the feedback form sender address. By default, this is noreply@mavimcloud.com. I would like to change this to an existing personal email address so others will be able to reply to the email.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Interactivity (notes and feedback)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I would like to have a possibility to disable external references (when these exist in the descriptions) can be disables.

Currently when I search to a term that is referenced in a link, the link appears as a search result while it is not clickable.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Delete multiple versions at the same time in Mavim Portal (multi select / filter)

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Administration & Moderation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I would like to be able to change the subject of the email that someone receives after submitting feedback in the Mavim Portal. The default topic is 'Feedback Mavim Portal'.

Example: My colleagues are not familiar with the term 'Mavim Portal'. I would like to change this name to something else.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Interactivity (notes and feedback)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. When I print a topic from the Portal, it only includes the current topic and one level deeper. This is not useful because when I try to print a process that includes multiple sub processes, it does not include the activities of these sub processes.

Please increase the number of levels that can be printed.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. I would like to have a button that disables zooming in and out with the scroll wheel.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. We would like to be able to change the title of the browser tab (currently: Mavim Portal) to something else.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. The favorites menu has an option 'create task'. I would like to be able to hide or disable this functionality for my organization. Please add an option to the Admin console to do so.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Administration & Moderation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Graag een aanpassing maken bij het tonen van het aantal zoekresultaten in de Mavim Portal. Het liefst kunnen invullen in het dashboard van de administrator waar de wijziging behouden blijft en ook voor iedereen geldt.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Make it possible to edit groups (add/remove users).
    Now, I need to find a user and add a group.
    The other way arround so edit a group and add/delete users.

Even better is to connect to azure ad and make it possible to read users from azure ad groups (enable Provisioning)

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Administration & Moderation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. I would like to see that the search function can be set as default on a combination of the choices.

I think it is best to have a combination of;

Keywords on documents (we use keywords for the documents)
    (for example) Schedules: so that he also searches on topics from the tree (processes).
    I hope you understand my wish and I am curious if this can be realized.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. My team would like to see all input in 1 screen.
    At the moment they all have the role 'Approver' but don't have the input button at the top in the black bar.

The role 'Moderator' does have this button.

Would it be possible to provide the same input button but without the possibility to remove feedback?

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Interactivity (notes and feedback)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Currently, files open in a new tab. I would like to be able to adjust this behaviour or open it in the current tab by default.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I would like the tree structure (in the Mavim Portal) to have an option that shows all published processes in alphabetical order. Or a possiblity to group processes. In our case for example, we have 200 seperate version definitions published and they are all tangled up because it is only sorted on publication date.

Please note: We did consider creating groups (versions) of the processes, however publishing this takes too long.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Workflow

In the portal you can activate workflow and send mail / workflow messages based on the record owner if configured accordingly.

I am only missing two option here:
    • Perform/ exicute the task in the workflow based on a value in the record .
    • Perform/ exicute the task in the workflow based on a group (users).

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1. Current date notation is mm-dd-jjjj. Can it be made posible to relate the notation to to the set language (Dutch = dd-mm-jjjj) or to adjust it in the settings?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. In the current version the "Full Screen" button is only available on the left pane. As a result it "disappears" when opening the details pane. When the full screen button is also available on the right pane it would allow the user to switch back to the normal view at any time.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. The possibility to include the completed webform/note in the mail sent to the topic owner. This way, the owner is instantly informed by just one email and doesn't have to navigate to the input screen to figure out which form triggered the email notification the owner receives,

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Administration & Moderation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. I regularly run into that people should have access to the Mavim Portal, but not appear in our Active Directory.

It would be great to manually add users by mysell as Administrator.

+

Our e-mail addresses do not always correspond with the account names, I would also like to change e-mail addresses myself as Administrator.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?