Mavim Manager

Mavim Manager

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. The properties dialog displays a sequence number of the process step. This number is not available for reporting. It would help us to correctly order data in our reports.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Overviews (matrices, reports & charts)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I'd like to see some options for engagement with users through gamification. Badges, Trophies, or achievements that can be tracked based on processes completed or perhaps even some light quizes for knowledge checking. This would provide for things like leaderboards, department compititions, and learning goals. Alll of these would add up to higher engagement from the user base.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Binnen de GELE ladenkast in de Mavim Manager wil ik objecten uit een Relatiecategorie (bijv WIE) verplaatsen naar de Tree binnen de GELE Ladenkast.
    Dit gaat niet want de bijbehorende velden/veldensets en content die aan een object uit de Relatiecategorie (vb WIE) is gekoppeld wordt NIET meegenomen.

De functie "Navigeren" wat als meest juiste oplossing hiervoor zou zijn, is niet mogelijk en Knippen/Kopiëren/Plakken geeft een foutsituatie.

Graag hier een oplossing voor.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fields  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Binnen de functionaliteit van het toekennen van veldensets aan objecten wil ik zelf de ordening en volgorde van de toegekende veldensets binnen objecten kunnen bepalen.
    Per objecttype uit de tree wil ik zelf (anders dan binnen de Objecten wordt geboden) de ordening en volgorde van de veldensets toekennen.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. When looking for information the search option brings you to all objects found.
    In order to see the context, it would be nice to be able to go one level up in hierarchy. E.g. from a process step to the entire process.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I would like to automate publication to the Portal. For example: a task that automatically publishes every night. It would be great if the version would be visible the next morning.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I regularly import new processes. That is pretty quick and easy.

Then I have to create the hyperlinks in the text and also make the relationships. That takes a lot of time.

It would be great and save a lot of time if I could solve this smartly with "search & replace".

Proposal:
    - Mavim can already search and replace. But improve this by adding the option to have a certain term replaced by a hyperlink (= subject from a relation category) when replacing.
    - And in that same action it would also be nice if I could (optionally) also…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. In the Mavim Manager there is a setting which makes it possible to overrule the fonts used in the Manager.
    From the servicedesk I learned that the default is Calibri.
    I would like to be able to input the desired font for the portal.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Cloud  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Hi all,

I'm sending a petition to display, in a report, the number of child an item has (detailed process, process, activity steps...) so there's a way to check if certain processes out of all of them contain X steps instead of doing that manually via reports and applying formulas in excel.

For more information I'm leaving the ticket that I've already created in Mavim Service Desk.

https://servicedesk.mavim.com/overview-cases/edit-case/?id=78c47535-3923-eb11-8441-0003ffdba78b

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I would like to request adaptation / extension options when using fields. I have attached an example as an attachment. What I would like is the following. I have a field called "Documenten" in a field set ("Documenten en Sites"). Each new document appears as a new value below the last entered value. In the example, the last value is at position 5. (nl. "wachtlijst collegiale overplaatsing). I manually set the value 1/5 to alphabet. I would like the system to help me sort better, eg alphabetically. Suppose I add about 20 new docs, then I get a chaotic whole…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  0 comments  ·  Fields  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. We use tables in the description fields of Topics. When publishing to Word, extra white lines emerge after these table. We`d like to have only one white line after each table.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Overviews (matrices, reports & charts)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. It would be usefull to export the topic type into reports. Now we only get the topic icon, but this prevents us from using this in excel ad

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Please create an easier way to manage fields, so I can for example see which fields are in use and which aren't. I would also like to be able to see in which fieldset fields are used, and potentially even on which topic.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Please make the layout of the new Matrix the same as the layout of Reports.

The columns of the new Matrix are much too narrow and have to be widened one by one which makes the total overview disappear. The column width of Reports is equal to the header / longest text within a column.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. While having the advanced view in the mavim manager you could see the visio flowchart and directly look into the description fields of the process or processtep. It would be a great addition to the user interface to have this text pain cut down in size. This will result in the user being able to look at the processflow and at the entire text at the same time without having to continuously slide the bar to the right in the description field to be able to view other parts in the text.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Currently there is a limitation to only 4 free subject types and 7 webforms (one per type).
    As I understand these limitations stem from historical limitations on the platform then used.

Please remove these limitations in the cloud solution.

When expanding the use of Mavim for GRC purposes there is the need to have fieldsets that can be coupled to more subject types (as these are not present in the current standard implementaion).

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  0 comments  ·  Fields  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. When publishing a process to a word document, we would like the process steps in the Visio chart to be the same as the paragraphs of the descriptions. Currently, when I enable the numbers in Visio, the system shows the numbers of the Subtopics. I would like these numbers synchronized with the corresponding chapters/subchapters.

So:

Process 1.0
    -Detailed process 1.1
    ---Activity 1.1.1
    ---Activity 1.1.2
    ---Activity 1.1.3
    --Detailed process 1.2
    ---Activity 1.2.1
    ---Activity 1.2.2
    --Detailed process 1.3
    --Detailed process 1.4
    -Process 2.0

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. When publishing to Word or the Portal, I want to be able to select more options.
    For example, I`d like to be able to select for which Topics the Relationship pane is shown in the publication.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. If you related a trigger to a start activity and a result to a stop activity, and you would then like to draw the chart > would be great if the trigger and result are automatically shown

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. In the appendix an example of how an URL to a file is displayed for an end user in the Mavim Portal.

A very long string of text/characters, which is undesirable and very unuser-friendly when using URL references.

It is very common to be able to define and display an alternative text for an URL reference which is more comprehensible for the end-user .

Would like this functionality in all places where URL references can be used.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?