Mavim Manager

Mavim Manager

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I would like to have the option to have a broken link checker in the Mavim Manager. This would save me a lot of time.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Currently the Mavim licenses are personal. Floating (concurrent or team) licenses would better fit our use.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Boundary Events always moves to the bottom right corner of the shape attached.
    It is difficult to move a Boudnary event to other edges / corners of the shape on which it is to be attached..
    Also in some cases we would need multiple boundary events but this is not very practical/feasible since they often shift and placed on top of each other..
    Is it possible to make Boundary events easier to drag and attach to any edge or connection-point of the task/shape to which it is to be attached?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I would like to be able to pose questions to other users of Mavim to learn from their best practices and hopefully share ours. This digital user forum is available 24/7 from anywhere on the globe.
    This makes it a powerful addition to local user groups who meet in person and an excellent ServiceDesk.
    It also serves as an archive of problems and solutions, thus building an additional knowledge base to the FAQ from the ServiceDesk.

(I have put this in the category Mavim Manager because there is no main category Other)

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I wish to schedule a batch task to create multiple new versions and publish these versions at once, for instance, every night, every week on ..... etc.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. When publishing a process to a word document, we would like the process steps in the Visio chart to be the same as the paragraphs of the descriptions. Currently, when I enable the numbers in Visio, the system shows the numbers of the Subtopics. I would like these numbers synchronized with the corresponding chapters/subchapters.

So:

Process 1.0
    -Detailed process 1.1
    ---Activity 1.1.1
    ---Activity 1.1.2
    ---Activity 1.1.3
    --Detailed process 1.2
    ---Activity 1.2.1
    ---Activity 1.2.2
    --Detailed process 1.3
    --Detailed process 1.4
    -Process 2.0

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. When publishing to Word or the Portal, I want to be able to select more options.
    For example, I`d like to be able to select for which Topics the Relationship pane is shown in the publication.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?