Mavim Manager

Mavim Manager

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Possibility to unlock used licenses in MCC without needing to contact service desk every single time a user is logged in twice.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. I would like to request adaptation / extension options when using fields. I have attached an example as an attachment. What I would like is the following. I have a field called "Documenten" in a field set ("Documenten en Sites"). Each new document appears as a new value below the last entered value. In the example, the last value is at position 5. (nl. "wachtlijst collegiale overplaatsing). I manually set the value 1/5 to alphabet. I would like the system to help me sort better, eg alphabetically. Suppose I add about 20 new docs, then I get a chaotic whole…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  0 comments  ·  Fields  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Currently there is a limitation to only 4 free subject types and 7 webforms (one per type).
    As I understand these limitations stem from historical limitations on the platform then used.

Please remove these limitations in the cloud solution.

When expanding the use of Mavim for GRC purposes there is the need to have fieldsets that can be coupled to more subject types (as these are not present in the current standard implementaion).

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  0 comments  ·  Fields  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?